Muslimahs Endure offers weekly group runs, group cycling, and swim sessions. Our members participate in various road and relay races. We also offer volunteer opportunities throughout the year. Join us for one activity or all of them.
Early Bird Registration for WOW Run 5k
- Muslimahs Endure members have the opportunity to register at discounted early bird rate for the WOW Run 5k prior to the general public. (This benefit is only available to members who join or renew by February 1st).
- Muslimahs Endure members receive a discount on all Muslimah Endure hosted events, services, and programs.
- Members enjoy a discount on monthly swim fees.
- Swim registration fee is waived.
- Discounts on Muslimahs Endure training programs (see available programs).
- Discounts on ME merchandise
- Discounts on ME business partners
What you get
- Participation in the Muslimahs Endure Programs:
- Fit ME
- Swim (additional monthly fee)
- Access to ME app
- Access to ME calendar of events
- Reserve spot at various weekly meetups
- Assigned workout outs
- Personalized profile
- Notified of changes to schedule
- ME membership card
- Free entry to workshops
- ME Paraphernalia
- Each member will receive 1 item with the ME logo
- Eligible for annual awards (see awards)
- Eligible for sponsorships when available
- Be the first to know
- Muslimahs Endure members will be notified first about new and upcoming events, workshops, services, and programs.
- Social activities. Join members at various social events throughout the year including the annual awards banquet.
- Build a sisterhood, the “ME” logo has become a symbol of unity within the Muslimah fitness community.
- Constant motivation and support from sisters with similar goals.
BECOME A MEMBERBecome an official member of Muslimahs Endure. Membership is not required to participate in our weekly meetups. But it is required to be eligible for our annual awards, access ME app, receive discounts on programs, ME services, and ME Gear, and much more.
Click the icon below and learn more about our programs.